Economic Outlook 2018Place: Warsaw
Date: 2017-09-26 18:00 - 21:30
We would like to invite you to the next edition of Economic Outlook that will take place on the 26th of September 2017 in Warsaw. The event is organized in co-operation with Commercial Section of Austrian Embassy.
During the event Economic Outlook 2018 - Current Trends Impacting Your Business a panel discussion will take place on trends in the economy and people management in Poland and other European countries, taking into consideration especially German speaking countries.
The Keynote: Economic Outlook for Poland, CEE and the DACH region for 2018 will be delivered by Peter Brezinschek (Raiffeisen Bank International).
The following speakers will take part in the panel discussion:
- Peter Brezinschek / Head of Raiffeisen Research / Raiffeisen Bank International
- Marcin Diakonowicz / Partner / Deloitte
- Zbigniew Płaza / Managing Partner / Boyden Poland
- Marek Szymański / Director Region Eastern Europe / Franke Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Alfred Watzl / Member of the Board / Strabag Sp. z o.o.
The agenda and invitation you will find below.
Please register till 20th September at email@example.com
The meeting will be held in English.
|Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce||© 2014 All Rights Reserved|