Law and taxes – Rödl & Partner no. 4 in the ranking of "Tax advisory companies" and no. 6 in the ranking of "International law firms" by the Book of Lists.
Rödl & Partner
28 September 2015
Rödl & Partner no. 4 in the ranking of "Tax advisory companies"
Rödl & Partner took the 4th place in the ranking of "Tax advisory companies" (category: large enterprises) by the Book of Lists and the 6th place in the ranking of "International law firms". The rankings were published by the Book of Lists, a Polish-English guide to business in Poland.
Nearly 50 entities were included in the "Tax advisory companies" listing of 2015. The employment and the revenues were the key to the position in the ranking. A similar number of companies were considered in the ranking of "International law firms" where the key criterion was the firm size counted as a number of associates.
- Our high standing in the ranking of "Tax advisory companies" proves that in the 25 years of our presence on the Polish market we have worked out a stable position here. The credit goes to a number of factors such as careful observation of the market and continuous adaptation of the organisational structure and the scope of services to the changing needs of our clients. With our offices in Cracow, Gdansk, Gliwice, Poznan, Warsaw and Wroclaw we are present in the major business centres where we gain experience that pays off. Consequently, we have focused on interdisciplinarity. In addition to the tax advisory services, we offer services in the area of financial audit, legal and business advice, and outsourcing of accounting and HR & payroll functions. I believe that our clients appreciate such a comprehensive approach. It sets us apart and puts us among leading tax advisers
– Aneta Majchrowicz-Bączyk, Partner at Rödl & Partner, in charge of legal and tax advisory services in Poland.
- Given our last year's 14th position in the ranking of law firms, this year's 6th place in the listing of "International law firms" is a spectacular success. It stands for our dynamic growth. The growing number of employees stems straight from the satisfaction of our clients who recommend our services. We rely on well-qualified specialists who ensure professional approach to the client. Moreover, we can see considerable interest in foreign markets, and thanks to the numerous offices around the world we are able to offer our support in international transactions and ventures. This makes us a highly appreciated adviser on the legal consulting market
– Therese Baginski, Partner at Rödl & Partner in charge of legal and tax advisory services in Poland.The Book of Lists
– a prestigious Polish-English guide to business in Poland which presents entities by ranking them based on various criteria attributable to specific sectors of the economy (70 ranking lists for 9 different sectors). In 2015, the publication was released in hard copy for the 20th time. The Book of Lists is published by Valkea Media. Rödl & Partner
provides professional services in the area of: audit, consulting, legal advice, tax advice, accounting outsourcing as well as HR and payroll outsourcing. We have 102 offices in 46 countries. In Poland, we have been open for business since 1992 acting through our 6 offices operating in Cracow, Gdansk, Gliwice, Poznan, Warsaw and Wroclaw.