Rödl & Partner
20 November 2019
VAT changes at Community level - quick fixes
The lawmakers have recently added many new regulations to the Value Added Tax Act to seal the VAT system. More changes to that statute are scheduled to come into force on 1 January 2020 – the so-called quick fixes which significantly modify the rules of accounting for VAT on international trade in goods. To raise your awareness of the related risks, Rödl & Partner’s experts have designed a seminar “VAT changes at Community level – quick fixes”.
- 09:30 – 10:00 – Registration, welcome coffee
- 10:00 – 10:45 – Simplified chain transactions
- 10:45 – 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:00 – 11:45 – Harmonized rules of taxation of consignment stocks – call-off stock procedure
- 11:45 – 12:00 – Coffee break
- 12:00 – 12:45 – New requirements to zero-rate intra-Community transactions
- 12:45 – 13:00 – Q&A, discussion
Bartłomiej Wasiak, Tax Adviser, Rödl & Partner Gdańsk
Register on website by 6 December 2019.
The seminar will be held on 9 December 2019 at ul. Grunwaldzka 472B in Olivia Four (Mars room) in Gdańsk.
You have to receive a confirmation e-mail to be able to participate.
We look forward to seeing you there!
*The participation fee is PLN 200 + 23% VAT per person. The participation fee for Rödl & Partner clients, Cresa Polska sp. z o.o., Konica Minolta Business Solutions Polska Sp. z o.o. and members of “Pracodawcy Pomorza” is PLN 100 + 23% VAT per person. Coffee and cold buffet will be served during breaks. Please note that the number of places is limited and you are not registered until you receive an e-mail confirmation.