Dear Sirs and Madams,
Crido Sp. z o.o.
26 March 2020
Webinar: Polish anti-corona-crisis economic package
During this weekend, Polish Government submitted a draft of the so-called anti-crisis act to counteract the effects of the COVID-19 epidemic. Although the draft will still be discussed, it already contains a number of regulations that will affect the activities of enterprises over the coming months.
Based on the draft, we have selected the most important legal and tax tools which we will discuss during webinar that will take place on Thursday 26th March, 1 pm – 2 pm CET.
In particular we will cover the following topics:
- PROVIDING ADDITIONAL LIQUIDITY ON THE MARKET: central’s bank actions and state guarantees for SMEs / low-interest loans
- KEY INSTRUMENT: co-financing of employee salary by the state and why it can be important to act fast
- TAXES: Tax deferrals – what may be deferred under the package and how to act in case of no automatic deferral?
- EMPLOYER VS EMPLOYEE: providing more flexibility in the area of labor law
- Deferral of certain administrative, legal and tax deadlines
- Other measures and state aid considerations
- What legal and tax measures should be taken by business to secure liquidity and stability of Polish enterprises?
The webinar will be hosted by CRIDO experts.
Participation in the webinar is free. The number of places is limited.
Before the webinar, you will receive by e-mail the link necessary to properly join the event.
<< click here to registrate >>