HR Services Analyst with GermanAplikuj
“Greater Chemistry – between People and Planet” – it is our Purpose which leads company’s Strategy:
• We are shaping the future with our customers.
• We are accelerating innovation.
• We are leading the transition towards sustainability.
• We are building a culture of possibilities.
By joining us, you create an actual impact on sustainability, innovation, relations with the customers and development of your own career.
Currently, we are searching for a person willing to join our new HR Operations Services team on position of HR Services Analyst. If you have experience in HR operations, administration, and resolving requests we’ll be happy to have you in our team.
What will you be doing?
- Handle complex employee inquiries and requests and execute them in priority order ensuring timely and accurate resolution.
- Encourage self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed.
- Process HR transactions including new hires, onboarding, terminations, promotions, and transfers and perform specialized HR process administration.
- Researches and resolves all problems in a timely manner. Must be able to work on more than one issue simultaneously and prioritize urgency of requests.
- Participate in HR processes/countries migration to the HR Regional Hub.
- Probes cases to determine root cause of the issue or question to provide accurate answers.
- Actively contributes to delivering, maintaining and improving HR services, procedures and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance and achieving results.
- Understands and utilizes HR systems including Employee Portal/ Self Service, Knowledge base and Case Management.
- Ensures consistent application of HR policies and state, federal, and/or country laws and practices contains a basic knowledge of German labor and social security law.
What are we looking for?
- Language Skills:
Internal corporate language: English B2 level required
Working with customers: German B2 level required
- Knowledge of HR functions, processes, and operations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
- Strong customer service skills including ability to diffuse challenging situations.
- Skills to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses problem solving skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of personnel administration, call centers or HR administration in Shared Service Center environment.
- Master or Bachelor in Business Administration, HR, Finance, Economics, or related areas.
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to work in the Top Employer 2022 certified company located in Monopolis complex (wheelchair accessible workplace) with restaurants near the office
- A rewarding challenge to further develop your skills in a professional work environment
- Career development within our organization
- Possibilities to expand your knowledge, expertise, and language skills
- Wide range of developmental, cultural, and recognitional competitive in the market benefits. We’ll be happy to share more information during recruitment process.
- Hybrid work model
- Performance related yearly bonus
- Differential integrational occasions e.g., sports events, family picnics, and tours around the Lodz
- We offer you many more, so everyone finds the most fitted benefits for themselves