Junior HR Advisor with GermanAplikuj
“Greater Chemistry – between People and Planet” – it is our Purpose which leads company’s Strategy:
• We are shaping the future with our customers.
• We are accelerating innovation.
• We are leading the transition towards sustainability.
• We are building a culture of possibilities.
By joining us, you create an actual impact on sustainability, innovation, relations with the customers and development of your own career.
Currently, we are searching for a person willing to join our new HR Operations Services team on position of Junior HR Services Advisor. If you gained first experience in HR processes and administration or you’d like to start your career in this area this position is a great opportunity for you.
What will you be doing?
- Handle basic employee inquiries allocated in the queue and support team colleagues.
- Resolve in priority order or forwards the employee related questions to the respective queue, informs requestor about inquiry status.
- Responsible for follow-ups on ticket achievement and closure. Ensure timely and accurate resolution of all inquiries and requests, and daily contact with customers.
- Support processing HR transactions including new hires, onboarding, terminations, promotions, and transfers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records in HRIS systems, monitor employee data changes and report discrepancies following HR Data Quality Assurance processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of HR processes and work instructions.
What are we looking for?
- Language Skills:
- Internal corporate language: English B2 level required
- Working with customers: German B2 level required
- Working with customers: any othe European language nice to have
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office tools
- Solution-driven orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team & customer orientation
- Good listen skills
- Assertiveness and proactivity
- Detailed-oriented and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Bachelor in Business Administration, HR, Finance, Economics, or related areas. We’re open also for extramural students.
- Desirable experience in the field of personnel administration
NOTE, please upload your application in English
What’s in it for you?
• Possibility to work in the Top Employer 2022 certified company
• A rewarding challenge to further develop your skills in a professional work environment
• An opportunity to be a part of the team with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class services
• Career development within our organization
• Internal and external trainings
• Benefits such as sport card (Multisport), private health care, additional life insurance
• Hybrid work model
• Language courses
• Corrective eyeglasses refund
• Performance related yearly bonus
• Broad range of initiatives provided by Social Team (cultural, sporty, loan found, various contest, occasional bonuses etc.)
• Discount card for the various restaurants
• Integrational team events
• Possibility to participate in the charity activities
• Excellent working conditions in Monopolis complex in Lodz (wheelchair accessible workplace)