Junior/Regular IT Support Specialist with German (service provided to internal users only)Aplikuj
In this role you will support internal employees – Mettler-Toledo users in Poland, Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Spain and the USA in daily IT related issues. You will collaborate with other teams across units around the globe.
- IT related studies OR 1-2 years of IT customer support experience,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English,
- Advanced ability to gather, monitor and document data,
- Excellent customer service skills and team orientation,
- Problem- solving abilities and tech savvy attitude.
- Knowledge of any additional language, preferably French,
- Knowledge of IT Service Desk operations (knowledge of ServiceNow system),
- Understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and tech products,
- Knowledge or working experience in PC / Laptop troubleshooting (eg. Active Directory Services, MS Exchange, VPN, Network, MS Office suite, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365).
- Contract of employment – umowa o pracę (we want you to join us for a long run 😉
- Annual bonus,
- Flexible working hours (possibility to start from 8.00AM to 8.45 AM)
- Hybrid work model (3 days a week from home),
- Medical care with basic dental package,
- Life insurance with possible extension for your family members,
- Sport card and benefit platform,
- Language courses,
- Paid employee referral program,
- Wellbeing activities*
- Space for your initiatives, charity & CSR actions and improvement ideas,
- Supporting your development through a vast training offer,
- Discounts for meals and cosmetics at the Poleczki & Platan Business Park,
- Diverse and inclusive workplace,
- Possibility to extend medical care to family members and/or Damian Medical Center.
*We are focusing on entertainment and supporting your physical and mental health – check out our LinkedIn profile!