Od ponad 100 lat Franke jest ambasadorem szwajcarskiej jakości i precyzji. W portfolio firmy znajdują się wszystkie niezbędne w kuchni urządzenia: zlewozmywaki, baterie, okapy, płyty grzewcze, piekarniki, zmywarki, kuchenki mikrofalowe, chłodziarki oraz sortowniki odpadów. Franke Polska działa od 1993 roku i posiada własny nowoczesny zakład produkcyjny w Sękocinie Nowym pod Warszawą.
Sales Back Office Specialist (z jęz. niemieckim)Aplikuj
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop within the Sales Back Office and learn practical skills of After Sales processes
- Work in professional and dynamic team
- Initiate improvements and support Franke automation projects
- Work together with the local Franke departments in Europe
- Participate in practical trainings organized by your colleagues or on LinkedIn platform
- Enjoy your work
- Keep the balance between your work and private life.
We will count on you in:
- Verification sales orders in Fax2Edi
- Enter and manage the sales orders in system SAP (standard email orders, special orders)
- Manage product returns and claims
- Respond to routine customer inquiries concerning orders, returns and claims
- Taking part in testing new solutions and process improvement.
- Allocation of non-complete orders & customer requests to respective departments of the company
- Creating and updating appropriate process documentation
You’re the perfect match, if you have:
- Experience in customer service or in the area of sales
- Experience in work with SAP/SD module – an additional advantage
- Experience in transitions – an additional advantage
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
- Customer orientation
- English min. B1 level
- German min B2 level
Who you are…
- Team Player –Teamwork makes wonderful things happen!
- Enterprising –Innovation is the key. We encourage you to share your ideas!
- Accountable –We deliver what we promise and make it wonderful.
- Focus on self-improvement – You push yourself and others to give their best and make it wonderful!
In return, we offer you:
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in Home Solutions sector and has a stable market position,
- A chance for professional development,
- Work in an international environment where English is the main language of communication,
- Office location – quick and convenient public transport, near to the Blue City shopping Center,
- Flexible working time and home office options,
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- Private medical care – Medicover
- Benefit platform
- Life insurance
- Discount for Franke products
- E-learning platform
- Great coffee in the office made on Franke machine 🙂
- Satisfaction from your daily duties