Praca zdalna / praca hybrydowa
Sika’s Corporate Technical Department has recently introduced Schema ST4 as the Component Content Management System for the technical information of our products. As a Technical Communicator you will:
- Create corporate product information (particularly data sheets and application manuals) in Schema ST4 based on information collected from our product experts.
- Develop and implement a strategy for organizing information in Schema ST4.
- Manage the information creation and review process
- Contribute to the internal style guide and training documentation
- Provide training and support to local Sika companies
We Need Your Skills
- Degree in technical communication or degree in applied languages with a TCTrain Professional or Expert certification from Tekom or equivalent
- Experience working as a technical communicator in an international company in English language
- Experience working with topic based writing in a component content management system
- Managing content creation and review processes
- Native English speaker or level C2 English
- Good general technical understanding
- Precise work style, good at organizing tasks, excellent communication style to achieve best results in information research
Building Trust Every Day
- Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members and reward them with above average freedom and empowerment
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that’s how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit
- Sika is like a global SME: With subsidiaries in more than 100 countries around the world. This begins in Switzerland and breaks down borders allowing exciting prospects all around the world
Sika is a great employer – especially for people who are interested in communicating across cultures and shaping technical communication at Sika. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Sika please follow the link to our career page (www.sika.com/career).
For more information about the role please contact Tomek Gutowski (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to receiving your online application (motivation letter, CV, certificates and reference letters) via our job portal.