Executive Support Specialist (German)Aplikuj
SIX Global Business Solutions, located in the center of Warsaw, is part of SIX and it has been awarded “Best Workplaces” in Poland, 4 years in a row, from 2019 to 2022.
Are you interested in working in a challenging and dynamic organization which is growing steadily? Do self-initiative and a supportive attitude characterize your actions?
We are looking for highly motivated Executive Support Specialist to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support Business Unit Banking Services’ Management Committee. The responsibilities include agenda and inbox management, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. You will work in a motivated, dynamic environment in which we support the smooth operations of our business unit.
What You Will Do:
- administrative support of the senior-level managers in planning, scheduling and setting up meetings; coordinating, preparing and following-up business appointments and meetings; tracking deadlines
- support BU Head in day-to-day business, such as ensuring internal communication, organizing staff events, town halls, workshops, etc.
- control over invoices and allowable expenses and administrating time and expense management
- preparation of management presentation slides; preparation of bi-weekly dashboards and uploading on SharePoint; meeting minutes during meetings; drafting all correspondence in German and English
What You Bring:
- minimum 2-3 years work experience as Assistant or Administrative Specialist; MS Office skills
- tactful and discreet personality demonstrating self-confidence, excellent communication skills and manners
- independent, structured and goal-oriented working style, confident appearance and high reliability
- maintaining high standards of quality, demonstrating good organization skills and a strong service orientation
- very good spoken and written German and English