HR Compliance OfficerAplikuj
As a dynamic and innovative company in the exciting world of technology and finance, SIX offers you a variety of opportunities to make targeted use of your potential. We are a collaborating team and we live a strong team spirit and together we shape the employee experience at SIX.
Do you have an understanding of Compliance topics? Are you keen on Risk & Control Management? Would you like to have a leading role in implementation of these subjects into the business in a practical and optimal way?
If your answer to these questions is “YES”, then we’ve got a unique opportunity for you to experience Compliance AND business at the same time:
We are looking for a Compliance expert to lead and support HR in all Compliance related subjects.
What you will do:
- being a subject matter expert and central point of contact within HR for all the Compliance topics, especially related to data protection (HR internal queries)
- being an HR point of contact for SIX organization for all Compliance, risks, controls and audit topics in HR area, especially for Compliance, Legal, Risk and Audit teams (external queries)
- close cooperation with Compliance, Legal, Risk and Audit teams
- implementation of Compliance, Legal, Risk and Audit requirements into HR field in a practical and optimal way, considering HR approach
- leading subjects of HR Risk Management and Controls, review of existing HR processes, preparing recommendations and supporting implementation of any necessary adjustments
What you bring:
- proven min 3-5 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager/Specialist, experience in risk management
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration or a related field
- familiarity with professional standards in an international environment, awareness of legal requirements and controls, HR process knowledge would be an advantage
- excellent communication (English and German) and appearance skills up to Top Management level; strong teamwork skills, attention to detail; good negotiation skills, thinking outside of the box
- advanced Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Visio, PowerPoint, Excel), affinity for technology (e.g. systems, reporting)