Senior Salesforce Architect (EN)Aplikuj
Zurych / online
We are Tequma AG, Swiss Partner in your Salesforce journey, we help businesses drive operations and strategic programs with our hands-on experience. Our strength lies in our team of Senior and Junior experts with years of experience in management, program execution and software development. We have complete knowledge of Salesforce solutions and a deep understanding of the business impact behind. We quickly and accurately identify the specifics of a client company; we approach each of the projects individually and believe that properly implemented processes and technology can bring super results.
As a Senior Architect, you will be responsible for managing the Salesforce system architectures, along with supporting the applications that interact with it. You will work with multiple stakeholders to deliver solutions that are highly usable, extensible and manageable on the Salesforce Platform. You will design and develop Salesforce solutions across the business and lead development efforts to create technical solutions based on a deep understanding of business requirements.
Qualifications/Experience level (Minimum)
- +4 years’ experience in an Architecture role
- +4 years’ experience with Integration technologies
- +4 years’ experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- Expert end-to-end application life cycle implementation experience using the Salesforce platform.
- Expert level understanding of the out-of-box Salesforce product suite, including Service, Community Cloud (Experience Cloud), App Cloud, and Einstein solutions.
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate out-of-box and custom design options to customers and stakeholders.
- Development experience in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Force.com and approaches to mobile applications.
- Extensive experience integrating Salesforce systems with internal and external systems using Web-based API technologies (SOAP, REST), MuleSoft Middleware tool, and integration between Salesforce and MuleSoft itself.
- Ability to integrate Salesforce systems to Single Sign-on Identity Management.
- Experience with system configuration using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and Data Loader.
- Experience with meta-data migration between Salesforce(dot)com (SFDC) Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets.
- Experience with development life cycle, code management strategies, sophisticated technical concepts, architecture, secure development practices, access management, data security, and capacity considerations.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, GitHub, Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution.
- English – fluent C1
- German and/or French – nice to have B2-C1
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Salesforce SaaS platform technologies to customers and stakeholders
- The role will cover a broad variety of responsibilities such as technical and solution architecture design, development, prototyping and release management
- Hands-on proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Lightning Web Components etc.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the enterprise infrastructure
- Responsible for owning the architecture and designing of complex Salesforce platform solution components (e.g., design, development, integration, security, deployment, release management, and maintenance).
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams