Senior Salesforce Developer (EN)Aplikuj
Zurych / online
We are Tequma AG, Swiss Partner in your Salesforce journey, we help businesses drive operations and strategic programs with our hands-on experience. Our strength lies in our team of Senior and Junior experts with years of experience in management, program execution and software development. We have complete knowledge of Salesforce solutions and a deep understanding of the business impact behind. We quickly and accurately identify the specifics of a client company; we approach each of the projects individually and believe that properly implemented processes and technology can bring super results.
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will design world-class Salesforce Applications for our evolving CRM requirements, analyze project objectives, create customer workflows and troubleshoot errors.
Qualification/Experience Level (minimum)
- Salesforce Certified Developer
- Proven solid Salesforce.com experience with demonstrated track record of success
- Proven experience in designing custom, end-user solutions
- Proven experience in designing and deploying custom and extended objects
- Experience of DevOps, setting up and running infrastructure, and CI/CD pipeline deployment within a Salesforce environment using standard Salesforce tools
- Experience of building API based integrations between Salesforce and other Enterprise systems
- Experience with Design Thinking and Test Automation methods
- Acquired practical knowledge in agile methods
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients
- Must be capable of responding to a fast-paced environment and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- English – fluent C1
- German and/or French – nice to have B2-C1.
- Responsible for Salesforce implementation including custom fields and processes. Works as a lead developer helping develop solutions in Salesforce, Lightning, and Apex code
- Coordination of and execution of deployment activities for the team, and with our consulting partners.
- Act as a go-to Salesforce expert for our organization – providing Salesforce technical advice, design direction, and leadership to all team members to advance the project
- Works with team members, to plan and execute sprints; With the deployment and test teams to put together sprint releases from across the teams with the highest quality
- Works with Business Analysts and Architects to design solutions for business problems and evaluate requirements for implementation in Salesforce
- Promote best practices for code and system management in line with Tequma AG standards and practices
- Understands aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to be able to advise and work with the team on impacts of changes
- Apply to change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments
- Resolves customers’ issues and responds to bugs, suggestions for improvements, and enhancements
- Contributes to advanced systems planning, scheduling, and implementation.
- Mentors and fosters the growth of peers and team members
- Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success. Serve as an advocate for code quality, delivery excellence.
- Hold and maintain SFDC certifications in relevant areas, keeping up with changes in Salesforce and expanding expertise as appropriate to career objectives
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase product quality and customer satisfaction. Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Provides application support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing defects, and providing root cause analysis for defects. Troubleshoots and resolves functional and performance-related issues