Polish Swiss Forum for Health DialoguePlace: Centrum Prasowe Foksal, Foksal 3/5, Warsaw
Date: 2019-06-14 08:45 - 14:00
We are pleased to invite you to the 9th Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue that will take place on 14th June 2019 between 8:45 and 14:00 in Warsaw. The topic of this conference is Towards a better healthcare – the role of real world evidence (RWE).
The Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue is an annual initiative, whose aim is to inspire the discussion on shape and direction of reforms in the Polish healthcare, as well as to contribute to the development of a relation-model between stakeholders based on conducting an open dialogue according to Swiss experiences.
The Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue has been held eight times so far:
- Market-State Balance in Healthcare: Competition among payers - Swiss experience (2011)
- Preventive medicine and health promotion - new perspectives for the national and local government (2011)
- Dialogue as the best mechanisms to find optimal solutions in healthcare (2012)
- National policy for Senior Citizens in Europe, illustrated by the Example of Switzerland. Interministerial Challenges in senior citizens care in Poland (2013)
- How to implement a cancer strategy? Challenges for Poland. Swiss experience – reform of the system, the role of dialogue between stakeholders (2014) - event report
- How do we treat cancer in Poland? The availability of modern cancer treatment for Polish patients (2015) - event report
- Patient-oriented and coordinated healthcare (2017) - event report
- Outcome-Based Healthcare (OBHC) as a catalyst for innovation in healthcare (2018) - event report