On 16 June 2016 the 18th General Meeting of the members of the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce took place. The host of the meeting was Schindler, which CEO, Paweł Wierzbicki, held a presentation on Swiss Mechanism – the history of Schindler in Poland.
Representatives of member companies chose a new Board of Directors and Audit Committee for the years 2016-2018.
– Marek Szymański (Franke Polska) – President
– Anna Holnicka-Szulc (Credit Suisse Poland) – Vice-President
– Ingrid Zhang (Novartis Poland) – Vice-President
– Marek Kondrat (Mettler-Toledo) – Vice-President
– Janusz Petrykowski (ABB) – Vice-President
– Tomasz Gutowski (Sika Poland)
– Wiktor Janicki (Roche Polska)
– Rafał Kijonka (Mensys Group)
– Marek Łuczak (Syngenta Polska)
– Przemysław Powalacz (Geberit)
– Monika Ruggli (GRP Gloor Ruggli Partner)
– Simon Smith (Nestlé Polska)
– Christian Spichiger (Stadler Rail)
– Michał Stępień (UBS Kraków)
– Tomasz Tutak (TAT)
– Paweł Wierzbicki (Schindler Polska)
– Andrzej Jeż (Schindler Polska)
– Marcin Diakonowicz (Deloitte Polska)
– Anna Starkowska-Łach (Brugg Rohrsysteme)
We would like to thank Schindler Polska for hosting us in the building that is the only office building in Poland which holds the Swiss certificate Minergie and also for the possibility to take part in the official opening of this building. We would also like to thank the Ambassador of Switzerland in Poland, Mr Andrej Motyl for his presence and welcome speech.