On 24 May 2018 the 20th General Meeting of the members of the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce took place. The host of the meeting was Deloitte.
Thanks a lot to Julia Patorska (Deloitte) for your presentation on “Cooperation, growth, innovations. 20years of Swiss investments in Poland” and to Stephan Feige (htp St.Gallen Managementberatung AG) for your speech on “Swissness in Poland – research on the current image of Switzerland and Swiss companies in Poland”.
Representatives of member companies chose a new Board of Directors and Audit Committee for the years 2018-2020.
– Marek Szymański (Franke Polska) – President
– Marek Kondrat (Mettler-Toledo) – Vice-President
– Anna Holnicka-Szulc (Credit Suisse Poland) – Vice-President
– Janusz Petrykowski (ZPUE) – Vice-President
– Tomasz Gutowski (Sika Poland)
– Wiktor Janicki (Roche Polska)
– Rafał Kijonka (Swisslinx)
– Paweł Łojszczyk (ABB)
– Marek Łuczak (Syngenta Polska)
– Dominique Petit (Novartis Poland)
– Przemysław Powalacz (Geberit)
– Simon Smith (Nestlé Polska)
– Christian Spichiger (Stadler Rail)
– Michał Stępień (UBS)
– Tomasz Tutak (TAT)
– Paweł Wierzbicki (Schindler Polska)
– Marcin Diakonowicz (Deloitte Polska)
– Emilian Dziemiańczuk (Hilti)
– Łukasz Zarzeczny (Axpo)
We would like to thank Deloitte for hosting us in the building. We would also like to thank Lukas Schifferle, Commercial Counsellor, Swiss Embassy and Marek Metrycki, Managing Partner, Deloitte for their presence and welcome speech.