On 8th September 2020 the 22nd General Meeting of the members of the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce took place. The virtual host of the meeting was Ringier Axel Springer Polska.
We would like to thank once again Swiss Ambassador, Jürg Burri for the attendance and speech and Mark Dekan, CEO Ringier Axel Springer Polska, our virtual host of the meeting, for your keynote speech.
Representatives of member companies chose a new Board of Directors and Audit Committee for the years 2020-2022.
– Michał Stępień – President
– Aneta Kocemba-Muchowicz – Vice-President
– Rafał Kijonka – Vice-President
– Przemysław Powalacz – Vice-President
– Marek Szymański – Vice-President
– Tomasz Gutowski (Sika Poland)
– Wiktor Janicki (Roche Polska)
– Marek Łuczak (Syngenta Polska)
– Marek Kondrat (Mettler-Toledo)
– Janusz Petrykowski
– Simon Smith (Nestlé Polska)
– Christian Spichiger (Stadler Rail)
– Agnieszka Stępień (Novartis Poland)
– Tomasz Tutak (TAT)
– Paweł Wierzbicki (Schindler Polska)
– Tomasz Wolanowski (ABB)
– Marcin Diakonowicz (Grant Thornton)
– Emilian Dziemiańczuk (Hilti)
– Łukasz Zarzeczny (Axpo)
With regard to the announcement made by Mark Dekan (RAS) the members of the Swisschamber will receive a 30%discount for the conference BUSINESS INSIDER Global Trends Festival that will be held on 19-23 October. This is the first 100% online global conference to take place in four geographical zones. There will be The Global Stage and three regional ones – United States Stage, European Stage (in Berlin and Warsaw) and Asia / Pacific Stage (in New Delhi and Tokyo). The conference will address the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the society, sustainability, technology, organisations and generally on our future. The event will be fully interactive with participants from all around the world.
All members of the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce can get their tickets 50% off using the code: RASP_FRIENDS (in capital letters). More information about the conference and registration at https://trendsfestival.com/