On 22nd November in Switzerland took place the 4. Polish-Swiss Roundtable. Digital Health 2027- How to face customer needs?
The Polish-Swiss Roundtable aimed to bring together companies from Switzerland and Poland (ICT and Health Tech) to get to know each other and explore possibilities of exchange, collaboration and partnerships.
The meeting consisted of the following parts:
– Keynote presentation „The Future of data driven Healthcare“ by Dr Stephan Sigrist, Head and Founder Think Tank W.I.R.E
– „eHealth in Switzerland – Quo vadis?“ by Dr med. Jürg P. Bleuer, eHealth Suisse
– „Market opportunities for Swiss Companies in Poland“ by Benjamin Schwaegli, Head of Swiss Business Hub Poland, S-GE
– „Insights into Polish-Swiss business relations“ by Rosario De Francisci, CEO, proALPHA Schweiz AG
– „Swiss capital on Polish ground: Haag-Streit Group“ by Paweł Czochański, Software Engineering Team Manager, Symmetra Ltd.
– „Polish-Swiss partnership for innovative IT” by Marcin Koprowski, Senior Manager, Roche Global IT Solutions
– What are market opportunities for Swiss and Polish companies in the future?
– Digital Health 2027 – How to face customer needs?
moderator: Dr Patrick Dümmler, Health Tech Cluster Switzerland
We would like to thank the co-organizers for their cooperation during the organisation of the event and our sponsors Roche, Symmetra, IT Kontrakt and ITSG for the financial support of the meeting.