On 24th of June took place the seminar “Grow your business in Switzerland through investments in Poland. Incentives available for Swiss Investors in Poland”.
The seminar aimed at highlighting benefits Poland can offer to Swiss companies. The new perspective of financing for Swiss investors was presented during the meeting.
– State of the Polish-Swiss economic relations – Ulrich Schwendimann, Managing Director of Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
– Economic outlook for Poland – Ernest Pytlarczyk, Chief Economist, mBank, Warsaw
– Funding opportunities for Swiss investors in Poland – Gabriela Kuczma, R&D and Government Incentives Team, Deloitte Poland & Marcin Diakonowicz, Board Member, Deloitte Poland
– Financing investments supported by EU-funds: the role of mBank – Jarosław Fordoński, mBank, Head of European Union Department
– The Labour Market in Poland: Employees, Specialists and Executives – Moritz Herfert, Deininger Consulting Warsaw, Managing Director
– Testimonial: “Poland seen from a Swiss SME-perspective: case study” Rolando Casanova, Internel, CEO
You can find all presentation from the event below.