The seventh edition of the Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue was held on 26 May. The topic of this year’s edition was “Patient-oriented and coordinated healthcare”.
The meeting was opened by Andrej Motyl, the Ambassador of the Swiss Embassy. After the official welcome a panel discussion was held with guests from Poland and Switzerland:
– Zbigniew Król, MD, Ph.D., Deputy Minister of Health,
– Ignazio Cassis, MD, Ph.D., Member of the Swiss National Parliament,
– Prof. Mirosław Wysocki, MD, Ph.D., Director of National Institute of Public Health, National Consultant- Public Health,
– Prof. Gregor Zünd, MD, Professor of Surgery, President of the Executive Board / CEO University Hospital Zurich,
– Prof. Ewelina Nojszewska, Ph.D., Warsaw School of Economics.
After the panel discussion moderated by Piotr Arak from Polityka Insight Renata Duchnowska MD, Ph.D. had a presentation on Coordinated approach in prevention and treatment of breast cancer and Prof. Jadwiga Nessler MD, Ph.D., presented Comprehensive and innovative treatment options in cardiology on the example of heart failure.
We would like to thank all panelists and participants of the Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue.
Below you can find photographs and press articles.