On 14th June Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Swiss Embassy have organised Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue for the ninth time. The topic of this year’s edition was “Towards a better healthcare – the role of real world evidence (RWE)”.
The meeting was opened by Jürg Stephan Burri, the Ambassador of the Swiss Embassy that gave the floor to the Senator of the Republic of Poland, Aleksander Pociej.
After the official welcome we had a pleasure to hear presentation of Doris Fiala (member of the Swiss Parliament, Chairwoman of the Swiss Control /Parliamentary Oversight Committee, President of FDP Women, Liberal; Member of the Board of Directors at Procivis) on “Digitalisation in the Health Sector: an Opportunity and a Matter of Trust”. The presentation was followed by a panel discussion on “E-health: The role of RWE – status quo and the future” with the participation of distinguished guests:
– Doris Fiala,
– dr Marta Polkowska, Head of the Reimbursement Department, Department of Health
– Anna Romańczyk, Chief Expert in the e-Health Department,
– Avi Matan, Novartis Oncology General Manager.
In the second part of the meeting a presentation on “Real World Data (RWD) for evidence generation – opportunities & challenges in the Swiss healthcare setting” was held by dr med. Adrian Jaggi ( MPH, eMBA (HSG); Vertrauensarzt SGV; in charge for e-health at the Swiss industry association Santésuisse). The following participants took part in the second panel discussion on “RWE – Challenges and Opportunities. Unlocking the potential of data and for a better service for patients”:
– dr med. Adrian Jaggi,
– Bartosz Poliński, CEO, Alivia,
– dr inż. Agnieszka Sznyk, President of the board, Innowo,
– Avi Matan, General Manager Novartis Oncology,
– Katarzyna Stadnicka, Scientific Director Roche Pharma International Foundation Medicine, Roche Polska,
– prof. nadzw. dr hab. n. med. Iwona Ługowska, Head of Early Phase Trials Unit.
We would like to thank the Ambassador of Switzerland for the official welcome and Minister of Health for the patronage as well as the panellists and participants of the Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue.
The summary of this year’s edition please find attached.
Below you can find photographs and press articles.