Between 4th and 7th June 2019 we organized the Swiss Pavilion at the ITM Fair – Mach-Tool.
It is a joint initiative of the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Swiss Business Hub Poland which was held for the eighth time.
1000 exhibitors and companies from 28 countries took part in this edition of the trade fair.
The Swiss Pavilion consisted of the following companies:
• Bogucki Engineering Sp.k. (www.bogucki.org)
• ITA spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. (www.ita-polska.com.pl)
• Lista AG (www.lista.com)
• ROLLICO Rolling Components Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością s.k. (www.rollico.com)
• Schlatter Industries AG (www.schlattergroup.com/en/)
• Schmiedewerk Stooss AG (www.stooss.pl/)
and the neighboring stand of a member-company of the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce GUDEL Sp. z o.o. (www.gudel.com).
Coffee was served by the company Jura (www.pl.jura.com).
Traditionally, on the second day of the trade fair, we organized Swiss-style apero for clients and business partners of Pavilion’s exhibitors. Our Guest of Honour during the Apero was Swiss Ambassador, Jürg Stephan Burri.