23.11.2023, 17:00 - 19:30
23 November 2023
17:00, Presentation followed by cocktail reception
PENTERIS office, Bielańska 12, Warszawa
If you are a current or prospective Polish or Swiss investor or are conducting business in either of those countries, this event represents a unique opportunity to meet and learn from Swiss and Polish legal experts experienced in cross-border legal deals and matters.
We cordially invite you to the seminar with the following agenda:
- Same Same but Different?
- Features of the Polish and the new Swiss corporate law.
- Tour d’Horizon on incorporations, takeovers, M&A, exit opportunities.
- Managing investment risks:
- Asset protection and recovery.
- Disputes before Polish and Swiss courts.
- Switzerland and Poland after Their Fall 2023 Elections:
- New business prospects on the horizon?
- A new Swiss-EU rapprochement?
- Swiss Chamber Poland, Ulrich Schwendimann, Key aspects of Swiss-Polish bilateral cooperation.
- Switzerland Global Enterprise, Piotr Leśniak, Switzerland as a market for Polish investments.
- PENTERIS, Warsaw, Andrzej Tokaj, Jeremiasz Kuśmierz, Swiss-Polish Cross-border corporate law - https://penteris.com/
- Allegra LAW, Zurich, Piotr Wójtowicz, Swiss-Polish Cross-border corporate law - https://www.allegra.law/en/
Further info about the speakers:
Presentations will be given in English followed by a discussion held in Polish and English.
Regulations of the event are available here.
The event is open. Please register with the link below:
In case of questions please contact: email@example.com