21.11.2023, 10:00 - 11:15
Together with the meeting's content partner Grant Thornton, we would like to invite you to the HR-Forum on the topic of RODO in HR:
Key changes in the protection of employees' personal data in 2023.
Changes to the Labour Code covering issues related to the protection of personal data in 2023 have been enacted. The changes mainly concern the issues of remote working and sobriety checks. In addition, a new law on the protection of whistleblowers is planned to be adopted. Employers should therefore take steps to adapt their organisations to the changing legislation. What should be kept in mind in the context of data protection taking into account the recent and planned changes?
- What are the new data protection tasks for employers in relation to:
-remote working and
- What will be the new data protection tasks for employers in relation to whistleblower protection (planned solutions)?
- What range of personal data will be processed in connection with sobriety checks and whistleblower protection?
- What will be the legal basis for processing personal data in connection with remote working, sobriety checks and whistleblower protection?
- What should be kept in mind when planning and implementing remote working, sobriety control and whistleblower protection solutions?
- What should be kept in mind when engaging external parties?
The webinar will be hosted by Łukasz Jarecki, Associate in the Grant Thornton Law Firm Team, and will be held in Polish.
If you are interested in participating, please contact: email@example.com