Each year getsix® publishes a brochure compiling current tax and legal issues. We cover the most important changes and topics that shape the immediate business environment and have a direct impact on starting and running a business in Poland.
The easy-to-read e-book format systematises and facilitates the access to strategic information from the enterprise’s standpoint.
The “Investing in Poland” brochure is addressed to:
- entrepreneurs running a business in Poland. It is a valuable compendium of information on the most recent tax, legal and accounting changes;
- potential investors considering starting a business in Poland. The brochure not only presents a thorough analysis of the Polish tax system, it also clarifies in detail all legal and accounting nuances related to investing in Poland.
The information is structured into four sections and covers the most recent legal changes introduced in 2022 under the name “Polish Deal”:
- Starting business activity in Poland
- Taxes in Poland
- The social security system in Poland
Our e-book “Investing in Poland 2022” ensures the best tax-related or corporate law decision making for your business!
The getsix® Group is a reliable and trusted partner. We offer ongoing, tailored business support to help you develop, expand and succeed.
Our more than a dozen years of experience guarantee the best-in-class services in the areas of:
- Accounting & Payroll
- Business Consulting
- Tax & Legal Consulting
- Financial Data Analysis & Cloud Accounting
- EU VAT Compliance
- BPO Services
Our business solutions are based on the latest IT technology and are certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
If you have any further questions regarding taxes, accounting or investing in Poland please contact us using the contact form on our website: LINK
Our team of experts stays at your disposal.
With kind regards,
your getsix® team