11th KPMG Tax and Accounting Congress
The 2021 KPMG Tax and Accounting Congress will be held on 20-21 January. The global pandemic has redefined the business environment we operate in and forced many businesses to re-engineer their organizational and strategic orientation. It also impacted the way we contact and enter into interactions. The 11th edition of the Congress, for the first time in its history, will be streamed online exclusively and will last for two days, hosting 13 lectures given by 25 KPMG experts. The event will be held in Polish with simultaneous interpretation into English.
Registration form and more informations about Event can be found on the Congress website.
The leitmotif of the first day of the event (20.01.2021) will be the key amendments to the law in force:
- The latest trends in tax auditing
- Changes in the corporate income tax (CIT) from 2021
- 2021 tax challenges for individuals and employers
- New VAT measures for 2021
- The concept of beneficial owner and withholding tax
- Sources of financing for businesses in 2021-2027
The focus of the second day of the Congress (21.01.2021) will be on key aspects of business operations in the new post-COVID reality:
- The road to fast and reliable information leads through digital transformation
- Financial reporting today – the impact of the new reality on the process of preparing financial statements for 2020
- International Taxes – trends and challenges
- Transfer pricing – key considerations
- Digital tax transformation in the face of growing transparency requirements
- Revolutionary amendments to the Polish Commercial Companies Code: the first attempt at codification of the holding company law
- Legal aspects of preparing a business for sale: practical considerations
A detailed agenda can be found the Congress website.