Tuesday, 30 May 2023
8 am-9 am
Did you know that colours affect your behaviour? They may increase your concentration, give you a boost or help you relax. Thus, they are the key element in arranging your workspace. Colours appeal to emotions and influence our everyday decisions. We will talk about the secrets of colours and their influence at the next online Breakfast, “The Power of Colour” on Tuesday, 30 May, at 8 a.m. (note – exceptionally not on Thursday).
You will learn, among other things:
- why is it that we see objects in different shades
- whether blue plates help you lose weight
- which colour choice is best for your office
- whether a colour can be uncoloured
- how simultaneous contrast affects colour perception
- whether coffee in a blue cup tastes different
The meeting will be held by Kamila Radzyńska – business coach, specialised in intercultural communication, member of SIETAR Polska, R&D Manager experienced in foreign trade, romanist, passionate about the Far East, and winner of the Knowledge about France Competition organised by PR III radio and France Inter.
Partner of the meeting: Sietar Polska
The meeting will be held in Polish.
To confirm your participation, please contact:
Timea Balajcza, firstname.lastname@example.org ;tel.: +48 601 913 446