31.03.2022, 18:00 - 21:00
Sheraton Sopot Hotel
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to a networking meeting in Sopot, thanks to which you will be able to establish new contacts in the business environment focused around international bilateral chambers and find potential clients and future partners. Mature entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized companies, representatives of large corporations and institutions sit at the tables for business talks. Several-minute series of meetings allow for the exchange of experiences, contacts and business cards.
The meeting will take place on March 31, 2022 in Sopot Sheraton Hotel.
What is Speed Business Mixer?
Speed Business Mixer is a meeting that allows each participant to reach a very wide audience with their offer. Each registered participant has the opportunity to take part in a series of short meetings with representatives of selected industries *.
During the meeting, the interlocutors are divided into groups based on a previously completed online application form. Each participant will receive an individual schedule of interviews, which will be held, assigned to given groups, during 3 sessions: in each group, a given participant will introduce himself to the rest of the group in a 2-minute speech. After about 20 minutes and the exchange of business cards with the participants of a given group, everyone will move to the next group, according to their schedule.
* The organizers do not guarantee a meeting with companies from each of the industries that the participant indicated on the application form.
Registration for the event is possible only by filling in the application form. Before registering for the meeting, please read the regulations of the event.
LINK TO THE REGISTRATION
Regulations of the Speed Business Meeting on March 31st, 2022.
- Only one person from each company interested in the meeting can participate. The second part of the meeting - Business Mixer - can be attended by another additional person from the company.
- On the day of the meeting, upon arrival, each participant will receive an individual schedule of interviews. The organizers do not guarantee a meeting with companies from the industry that the participant indicated on the application form.
- Participants will be divided into groups of up to 10 people. In each group, a given participant will introduce himself to the rest of the group in a 2-minute speech. After about 20 minutes and the exchange of business cards with the participants of a given group, everyone will move to the next group, according to the individual schedule presented at the beginning. The number of groups in which the participant will be able to present his own company will depend on the number of applications.
- The interlocutors will be divided into groups based on the completed application form. However, the organizers do not guarantee a meeting with companies from each of the industries that the participant indicated on the form.
- Interviews will be conducted in Polish and / or English.
- The participation is free of charge for the member companies of the Swiss Chamber.
- If a registered person does not appear at the event, without prior notification to the Swiss Chamber (by March 25, 2022), an invoice in the amount of PLN 220 will be issued for the company represented by the registered person.
- The cost of participation in the meeting is PLN 220 net for people from outside the Chamber (payable before the event). For SPCC members the event is free of charge.
- Due to the limited number of places, the fee will not be refunded from people who confirm their presence, but will not take part and cancel it by March 28th, 2022.
- If you are interested in participating, please complete the application form by 25.03.2022.
- Participation in the event is tantamount to the participant's declaration that he is not a person with symptoms of infection, in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision. Obligation to have a mask and a hand sanitizer.
- Please bring your COVID19 vaccination certificate or a negative COVID19 test result no later than 48 hours before the meeting. At the venue of the event, we will ask you to present the above-mentioned documents. Following the applicable regulations, the event has a limit of places for people who do not meet the above conditions. Please note that if the above limit is exceeded, the organizers do not guarantee a place for the participants concerned.
- If an event is canceled in a stationary form due to force majeure, the participant will receive online access data. The time of the event will then change - at 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Participation in the online event is free of charge, in case of paying for participation the fee will be refunded.
- People who have a certificate of vaccination against COVID19 with a full dose or who may prove a negative result of the COVID19 test, which were performed no later than 48 hours before the meeting, are invited to participate in the meeting. At the venue of the event, we will ask you to show a certificate or a negative test result. Due to the current situation and for the sake of your health, there is a limit of places at the event for people who do not meet the above conditions. Please note that if the above limit is exceeded, the organizers do not guarantee a place for the participants concerned.