05.10.2018, 09:30 - 14:00
Centrum Prasowe Foksal, Foksal 3/5, Warsaw
We would like to invite you to the 8th Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue that will be held on 5th October 2018 in Warsaw. The topic of the meeting is „Outcome-Based Healthcare (OBHC) as a catalyst for innovation in healthcare”.
The meeting is taking place at Centrum Prasowe Foksal (Foksal 3/5, Warsaw).
If you are interested in attending the conference, please register at firstname.lastname@example.org
9:30 – 10:00
Guests reception and welcome coffee
10:00 – 10:10
Representative of the Embassy of Switzerland and the Polish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
10:10 – 10:30
An exchange of experiences and Polish-Swiss cooperation to boost the effectiveness of the Polish healthcare system
A high-ranking representative of the Ministry of Health
Dr Gerhard Pfister – Member of the Swiss National Council and Social Security and Health Committee. President of the Swiss-Polish Parliamentary Group – Global trends in healthcare with Switzerland as an example
Outcome-Based Healthcare as the future of medicine
Dr Małgorzata Gałązka – Sobotka, Director at the Healthcare Management Institute at Łazarski University – What is Value Based Healthcare and what kind of tools it employs?
Prof. Dr med. Beat Müller, Medical Director, Medical University in Aarau - A user-oriented hospital benchmarking that actually helps our patients - is that possible?
Dr Grzegorz Juszczyk, Directory at the National Institute of Public Health and the National Institute of Hygiene - How to shape healthcare based on the in-depth assessment of health needs of the population?
11:15 – 11:30
11:30 – 12:45
Outcome-Based Medicine – How to move from discussion to action?
moderator: Joanna Bekker, Business Development Director, Polityka Insight
Prof. Dr med. Beat Müller
Dr Małgorzata Gałązka – Sobotka
Dr Grzegorz Juszczyk
Dr Gerhard Pfister
Dr n. med. Agnieszka Pawlak
Prof. Tadeusz Pieńkowski
12:45 – 1:00 p.m.
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
About the Forum
The Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue is an initiative supported by LifeScience companies, whose aim is to inspire the discussion on shape and direction of reforms in the Polish healthcare, as well as to contribute to the development of a relation-model between stakeholders, based on conducting an open dialogue according to Swiss experiences.
The Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue has been held seven times so far:
- Market-State Balance in Healthcare: Competition among payers - Swiss experience (2011)
- Preventive medicine and health promotion - new perspectives for the national and local government (2011)
- Dialogue as the best mechanisms to find optimal solutions in healthcare (2012)
- National policy for Senior Citizens in Europe, illustrated by the Example of Switzerland. Interministerial Challenges in senior citizens care in Poland (2013)
- How to implement a cancer strategy? Challenges for Poland. Swiss experience – reform of the system, the role of dialogue between stakeholders (2014) - event report
- How do we treat cancer in Poland? The availability of modern cancer treatment for Polish patients (2015) - event report
- Patient-oriented and coordinated healthcare (2017) - event report
Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of Commerce