05.07.2022, 11:00 - 14:30
On July 5, 2022, the 12th edition of the Polish-Swiss Dialogue for Health will take place at the Swiss Embassy. This year, the Forum will have a more intimate setting and will take the form of a meeting hosted by J.E. Juerg Burri, Swiss Ambassador to Poland. Traditionally, the companies supporting the event will be Roche Polska and Novartis Poland.
The theme of this year's Forum will be Digitization in the Health Sector. The pandemic has helped accelerate digitization and also exposed many gaps and opportunities in this area. With 16 million users of the Internet Patient Account and over a billion e-prescriptions issued, Poland seems to be at a fairly advanced stage on the path to digitization. The innovative Swiss pharmaceutical companies Roche and Novartis see great potential in digitization, from diagnosis to treatment and monitoring of therapy effectiveness. They are investing billions in digital health and have forged global partnerships to do so. The 12th edition of the Polish-Swiss Forum for Health Dialogue will be an excellent opportunity to discuss what both countries can learn from each other in terms of digitization in the health sector in order to increase the effectiveness of results.
The meeting and the debate will be attended by:
- Elisabeth Schneider-Schneiter, National Councillor (Member of Swiss Parliament, since 2010), President of the Basel Chamber of Commerce and Industry, member of the political party "The Centre"
- Hubert Życiński, Deputy Government Plenipotentiary for Digitalisation in the Ministry of Health
- Andrzej Sarnowski, Deputy Director, Centrum E-Zdrowia
- Irma Veberič, General Manager, Roche Poland
- Monique Clua Braun, Country President, Novartis Poland
- Przemysław Mitkowski, President of the Polish Cardiac Society
The report on the events will be available on the website www.swisschamber.pl and on the website swisschamber.forumdialogu.pl