13.10.2015, 08:30 - 11:30
We would like to invite you to the breakfast meeting: „Protection of personal data after the changes. The experience in the functioning of registered Information Security Administrator (PL: ABI) and the facilitation of data transfer”. Content partner of the meeting is PwC.
During the meeting the following topics will be covered:
- Does the company have an obligation to appoint and register Information Security Administrator (PL: ABI)?
- What are the benefits of registration of Information Security Administrator?
- How to protect your personal information in the companies, with no registered Information Security Administrator?
- Rights and duties of the Information Security Administrator
- Data transfer to third countries after amendments to Personal Data Protection Act – do the changes influence data transfer to Switzerland?
More information in the invitation below. Please note that the meeting will be held in Polish.
Please confirm your attendance by 8 October according to the information in the invitation.